- The updater is no longer a genserver but a recursive call which is started and linked by the cache
- Cache can now return a cache age and the updater will properly honer th cache time.
- When starting the app, it will check the cache age of the cache file, and use that if its still valid, otherwise do a direct update
- Added bang methods
- Added methods to return a formatted currency string
- OpenExchangeRates.rate_for_currency/1 is now OpenExchangeRates.conversion_rate/2
Config now accepts two new settings
- cache_file: “/path/to/cache.json”
- auto_update: true
- Supervisor now is a one_for_all, in stead of one_for_one, this makes sure that the updater and cache are linked to each other.
- bumped Credo version
- Initial release